Review by: Justyn Brodsky
With blissful moods, dark dream sequences and subtle landscapes that encompass an atmospheric ambience, Caramel Smooth Heaven delivers an articulate demonstration of cinematic and musically crafted visuals with their single “Blue Clouds.”
Signed to Michigan-based label Kaiseki Digital and taken from their newest album The Shallows which released on October 26th and described as “an atmospheric, nonlinear experience of drowning in the ocean”, CSH is a very visceral production of emotions that captures your attention and psyche in unexpected ways.
The production value is very detailed without being too elaborate, and really connects you to the artistic realm that CSH encompasses with the signature sound that’s being showcased. It’s thought provoking, extremely innovative in its caliber and is very reminiscent of a climactic movie sequence from film creators like Darren Aronofsky and David Lynch.
The song is colorful, eclectic and never loses its pacing. It has great use of multilayering that parallels with the song’s rhythmic flow and subtle tempos, keeping every measure interesting, alive and intact with its wholesomeness and depth as a soundtrack worthy composition.
Everything you hear (and see) in “Blue Clouds” plays a role and has its rightful place in this song, and is the perfect impression for what the rest of the album has to offer. The Shallows is available now on all digital music retailers and streaming platforms, and you’ll thank us later for recommending it.
Connect with Caramel Smooth Heaven and Kaiseki Digital:
- Kaiseki Digital Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kaisekidigital
- Kaiseki Digital Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kaisekidigital
- Kaiseki Digital Official Website: http://www.kaiseki-digital.com
- Caramel Smooth Heaven Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/caramelsmoothheaven/
- SoundCloud: http://www.soundcloud.com/csh_beats
- Listen to “Blue Clouds” on SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/kaisekidigital/caramel-smooth-heaven-blue-clouds-kaiseki-digital-single-premiere
©️ Artist Reach, LLC | ASCAP | All Rights Reserved