Known for her dynamically crafty style and anthemic songwriting structures, Boston-based recording artist Anne Stott has been heavily active in her regional music scene for over a decade and has amassed an insatiable following over the years. She has appeared on TED Talk and Limelight Magazine nominated her for “Vocalist of the Year”. And after taking a listen to two of her anchor singles, it’s no surprise that she continues to hit the ground running with every release and draws in new fans from all walks of life – and for good reason.
Sharing an impressive resemblance to iconic artists like Dolores O’Riordan (The Cranberries) and Patti Smith, Anne Stott serves up a tastefully blended signature sound that is authentic, anthemic and naturally gifted. Her most recent single “Jump Go” is amazingly catchy and really showcases Stott‘s ability to write a very effective vocal melody structure. The simple grungy guitar progression gives this single an atmospheric 90s edge and really delves into levels of nostalgia today’s music market rarely touches on. It’s a song you likely won’t get out of your head anytime soon and you’ll be instantly enamored with Stott‘s multifaceted nature in both her lyrics and execution. Her second anchor single “We Are Here” from her 2015 album ‘Love Never Dies’ (peaked at #19 on Relix Magazine radio chart) is a beautifully crafted tune with a fantastic groove at the forefront that really explores Stott‘s musical versatility. It brings together many angles of her craft and really demonstrates a songwriting style that is authentic and diverse. It’s a single that’ll easily entice you to listen to the rest of her album and truly earns your undivided attention.
Both singles are brilliantly written and really explores Anne Stott‘s balance between originality and familiarity, giving the listener a taste of something fresh yet still identifiable. If you haven’t heard her yet, then these are tracks that’ll easily turn you into a fan upon first listen. Both releases are available now on Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes and several other digital music streaming platforms. We can’t recommend her highly enough.
- First Single: https://open.spotify.com/track/1BhEl6J0ZqBNqqvi8fh7G4?si=29487fa101b54b4c
- Second Single: https://open.spotify.com/track/26nipEi1NN7xQKcPWfXbHL?si=DDNXX3gVS-6ryxxQcg3ZlQ
- Youtube artist page: https://youtube.com/c/AnneStott
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/theannestott
- Youtube Links to both singles: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5nJ8i_dHyH4t-m2TTXbx8TbmPt42uqh3 and https://youtu.be/BPRI5-yR7WI
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/theannestott
- Twitter: http://www.Twitter.com/theannestott
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/theannestott
- Official Website: http://www.theannestott.com
© Artist Reach, LLC | ASCAP | All Rights Reserved